David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Friday, November 16, 2007

"My Jonathan"

At dinner last night, David struck up a conversation about the baby. He pointed to his belly and said he had a baby brother and then started laughing. As you know, the 2's come with the infamous "mine!" phase. Well, I told him mommy had the baby in her tummy and he just smiled and said "No mommy, that's my Jonathan!". It was too cute! I hope he still feels that way once Jonathan actually arrives!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Devona said…

    That is way too cute. You'll have to keep me updated on David's reaction to Jonathan after the first few months. Sammy turned 3 shortly after AJ was born and one day, while cleaning the house, I came into the living room and found Sammy trying to "vacuum" up AJ with the vacuum cleaner! I asked him what he was doing and he said that he didn't want AJ around any more and thought the vacuum would get rid of him like it did the dirt. Unbelievable! Sad to say, he still feels that way about his brother. Actually, he feels that way about both of them. Not the same sweet kid from kindergarten, is he?

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    I love it!! So glad everyone is doing well! Miss ya'll!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home