David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catching up

We have been really busy since the beginning of February... with lots of fun visitors! Mimi and Boo-Boo came out to see us for a few days. We had a great time!

This was Boo-Boo's (Trey's aunt) first visit to TX! David absolutely LOVES playing with Boo-Boo. She actually succeeded in making him tired :)! Thanks again for flying to see us.

Some how I didn't manage to take a recent picture of Mimi with her boys, but I thought I'd put this one up. This is one of my favorite pictures of her with Jon right after we came home from the hospital. We love Mimi!

The next week, while Trey and his dad were skiing, my best friend from S.C. came to visit. Jenn helped me out while Trey was gone and in the process, I think David found a new crush! It helped that she did whatever he wanted the entire time she was here!

We did a lot of nothing except eat and watch movies... she fit right in at our house! Thanks so much Jenn, we miss you!

And our last guest was Papa Dock... he stayed a few days after Trey and he were done with their trip. We always love it when Papa comes to visit! We miss you!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The boys are so cute! I know that David loved having Jenn around. I love the picture of the two of them together because it shows David's true personality. Awww...the memories of Jenn, pjs, popcorn and chillin on the couch....great memories. Love y'all!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    David is such a big boy!! I know he is enjoying being a big brother. I love the new pics of Jon too. We are about to have a lot of visitors here too. It is so fun. I think our friends and family finally figured out we were going to be here for a while! hehe... Hope yall are feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home