David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crazy

So, today as I was DRAGGING my 2 year old away from school to get in the car he says to me...

"Mom, you're taking me CRAZY!"

Ummm, I think he meant making me crazy. Of course I had to hide the smile because it was most disrespectful and he learned a good lesson on being respectful to his mama and other adults. We've had several of these new "sayings" lately and I didn't want to forget this one... gotta love the new verbal skills :)!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so funny;) I absolutely love it and would have died laughing had I been around. Have fun witth those new sayings;) Love y'all!!!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger cmpennington said…

    About the same age as David, McCanless once told me that I was getting on her nuts. Obviously mixing "you get on my nerves" and "you are driving me nuts." I had to laugh at that one because it took me a while to figure it out! Have fun with those new sassy skills! Sometimes they are just too cute not to laugh! Kerri

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    It's so hard when it's so cute!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Oh children--God definitely uses them for our sanctification!Laughing and praying with you!!!

    Belated happy birthday old lady.

    And lastly, hang in there--I've had mastitis three times and you can nurse your way through it-- not fun, but possible. Hoping everyone is feeling better!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger The Huey's said…

    I just figured out how to comment...I know...I am slow. I just wanted to say hello. I love looking at your pics. The boys are growing so fast and they are so precious! Jon is so cute! We miss yall!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Mommy Causey said…

    Dani,
    That is hilariou! I can't believe how much David has grown up, both boys are too cute!
    christie

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Bree said…

    That is great!! It is wonderful to see you and your family. You may be the big 30 but you haven't changed a bit since high school. You still look beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home