David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring Break Fun!

I had spring break this past week, so David and I got to spend some quality time together. I have more pictures to post but for some reason blogger is giving me a hard time right now. Anyway, we spent the beginning of the week unpacking the rest of the boxes (sadly enough we still had not totally unpacked). And then David's Aunt Courtney and Poppa Dock came to visit for a few days. We had fun shopping, eating (lots), and just relaxing. We are glad they came to hang out for a couple of days. The break also made me realize how much I want to stay home next year. Trey and I are in the process of figuring out how to make it work, at least with something part time. I love spending time with David during the day. He is at a fun age! I hope to get those pictures up soon...

David and his Aunt Courtney playing. He thinks she is lots of fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    When you figure out how to stay at home, let me know too :) I know that week must have been so much fun! I'm ready for a week at home too! I can't wait to see more pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home