David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Breaking All the Rules...

Here are a few pictures of what I find in the mornings now when I get David up... he is on his stomach with his blanket in his face. He seems to really like this position and is usually snoring when I go to wake him at 5:45 a.m. As a first time mom I try to do what the "experts" say, but there is no way to keep David on his side/back anymore! He loves to cuddle with this little "blankey" too...

Snoozing away!!!

The camara doesn't even wake him!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    So sweet. I love to watch them sleep! Claudia puts her lovey (blanket) over her head and falls asleep that way. It scares me, too!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    They are truly sweet... especially in the morning! That is my favorite time of day with James! No blankies in his crib, however I'm sure that is yet to come! I think if they are rolling over on their own it is okay for them to sleep on their stomachs - by then they can move over if they are having a difficult time breathing! And it must be more comfortable, at least it is to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home