David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday Fun

We love Saturday!!! All 3 of us were actually home most of the day today, which is rare for our family right now. It is so much fun to spend the morning playing with David in our bed and have some time together. David talks non-stop, giggles, and grins most of the day. What fun!!!


Since I finally got the rest of our things unpacked over break, David now has a place to keep all of his toys. He absolutely LOVES to take things out of this basket... now if I could just teach him to put them back!


He also likes the camera!


David talks all day! We wonder what he is saying and I'm sure he thinks the same about us.


This is a new expression David has started to make. It is his "I'm hiding something" face and I love it!

9 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    SO cute!!! Saturdays at home are the greatest!!!

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ditto on the last little expression. He looks very mischevious. A couple of times lately you've mentioned thinking about staying home. I'm not sure if we've ever talked about this, but I was almost literally in your shoes. Drew was born in mid-August and I finished out that year teaching. About January of that year, we decided I'd stay home. It was a HUGE faith step and if you'd like to talk about the process we went through, email me. I love to tell people about how we make it work and how God meets us at the end of ourselves to take care of the rest! twp1118@yahoo.com

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    WOW! Thanks Ellen, I'll be emailing you for sure! If any other moms out there have tips, we'll take them. It is going to be a faithful ride...

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is so precious. I am always pleasantly surprised when I check the site and see new photos. Today was especiallly real!!! Thanks for sharing David and his day to day wonders with us.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gi now know what i did wrong! dee dee is so slow on the puter! we love all the pictures! i went on claudia,s blog and yes i cried! i miss our granny so much! enough of being sad. can,t wait to see all of you. give david a big hug and kiss!!!!love dee dee

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dani, daddy t and i have decided that this picture is the quiet before the storm! love dee dee

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Trey is soooo cute! I will never stop being amazed by how fast children grow and change. I don't know if you saw, but I commented back (to you) on my blog that you could e-mail me about our grocery budget and things we cut back on etc. in order for me to stay home. I'd be happy to discuss any of this with you. My e-mail is lbcake_14@hotmail.com.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Leap Frog Learning Table and it was a shower gift. But, I have seen it at Target. I'm sure Babies R Us has it, too. Claudia really likes it. It has 2 different play modes. One in ABCs and one in music. Hope this helps!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is Gracie again. He is soo CUTE!! Just wanted to say hi and and maybe next time you come home we can see you,Trey,and David. And if you move back I could babysit!!
    Love,
    Gracie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home