David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm A Big Boy Now...

David has had an eventful past week... he got his first haircut, a "big boy" car seat, and HIS FIRST TOOTH! I know all these things don't matter much to him but it sure makes me realize how fast he is growing. He continues to be a very laid back baby. He is very friendly and will go to anyone that wants to hold him. He always has a smile for you and actually likes to flirt a lot (uh-oh). I noticed last week when I was out shopping with him that he plays a little game now. He will stare at someone (especially other kids) and wait until you notice him... then he turns on the charm! If you don't see him right away he will start calling out to you in his own little language. It is so funny to see him interact with others and I love that he usually brightens a stranger's day. I actually sing "You Are My Sunshine" to him every morning while I am getting him ready for the day and he just smiles and giggles, almost like he is saying "I know mama..."


David in his big boy car seat. Thanks Poppa Dock!


David getting his first "hair cut" by my stylist Singi. O.K. it was just that little front part that was hanging down to his nose and making him look like he had a bad comb over, but he does look older now!


David is showing off his new look! After he got his hair cut, he sat and played for an hour in his stroller while I got my hair cut as well. He really is a go with the flow baby.


You can't see the tooth yet, but here is David grinning like he has something to show you!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    What a cutie!!!! Claudia does the look at me thing too. It is so cute. Like the new car seat and the hair cut!!!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    He so cute! James has that little romper from Gymboree with the frog on it - I love those clothes, they are just too darn expensive!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a handsome little man! Isn't Sara's news great? I'm so excited for them! Here's her address: saramjenks@hotmail.com.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Dani!It's Gracie. I had to pick 'anonymous' because I don't have one of these things. David is so cute!! How old is he now? Well email me sometime.
    Love,
    Gracie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home