David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dinner Date

Trey and I have been married 3 years today, which is so hard to believe! Actually most of the time it feels like it has been longer since I don't really remember what life was like before him. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband!!! Unfortunately he had to work late so I had a dinner date with David (we are celebrating Friday night with a sushi dinner in Dallas)...


Evidence of the spitting! David has recently started spitting his food everywhere while he eats. I'm trying to teach him how to say "all done" in sign language so I'll know when he has had enough. I actually think he is just talking and playing when he spits it out. He sometimes even does it with the first bite! MESSY!!!


This isn't the best picture of my child, but it does show off those 2 front teeth!!!


I also gave David a "Biter Biscuit" for the first time tonight. He didn't seem to like the taste very much. It could have something to do with Trey giving him a BBQ frito right before I let him try the biscuit!


"Yummy mom! Do you think I'm wearing more than I ate???"

4 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on your anniversary, Dani! David is so precious and getting so big!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I have started taking all of James' clothes off when I feed him and just putting on a bib! He is so messy, but so darn cute! Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy Anniversary! David is so cute. Love the teeth!

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how beautiful is our david!!!!!messy is great. daddy t and dee dee think back to our special little girl and remember those special times and would love to go back! god has blessed you both with such a special little boy! remember each day bescause it will fly by! much love always, dee dee and daddy t

     

Post a Comment

<< Home