David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby Update

26 weeks, 3 days
Baby's heartbeat: 150's
Weight gain: 4 lbs. (9 total)


Everything is going well! The great news is I start going every 2 weeks now, yahoo! This little guy is so active, I'm afraid we are REALLY going to have our hands full. David was never this "jumpy" while I carried him. Baby #2 wakes me up at night and moves all during the day. I really love it and will miss that part about being pregnant when it is over. I just hope he sleeps as well as his big brother did :). I will have my glucose test when I return for the next visit, so hopefully all will be well in that aspect. A significant difference with this pregnancy that I want to remember is that I don't have heartburn as badly as I did with David. "They" say it is an indicator of how much hair the baby will have, so I'm interested to see if this baby is born with as much hair as David. David had a TON of black hair that I worked very hard for, if the old wives tale is true. I guess we'll see in time. I can't wait to meet him!

*We are STILL working on the full name... we have found it difficult to decided with the repeated gender :)!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    SO glad all is well! I know you are thrilled to be minus the heartburn this time.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    I'm so glad things are going well. I have horrible heartburn this time- I thought it was just a boy thing..but maybe it is the hair??? hmmmmm

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Laura Rogers said…

    Oh, that is great, Dani! You are so tiny with only 9 lbs weight gain. I know you look adorbable! I miss you so much! Thanks for keeping us posted and I can't wait to find out the name! :) Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home