David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Home Plate"

I have been puzzled by the fact that, for months now, David has wanted this book on the floor in our living room. I couldn't quite figure it out... until yesterday. We were heading outside to play baseball and wait for daddy to come home. David had his hands full with his bat and ball. He looked at me and said "Mommy, you get home plate." and he pointed to the book. Hillarious!!!

Look at David's swing! By the way, we are scheduled for a hair cut today.. boy does this little baseball star need it!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!
    I am so glad he is adjusting well to his new bed!! That is so exciting and isn't good to have this transition under your belt! Hope you have a great day!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soon he will be using his baby brother as home plate. David is so cute and growing up so fast.

    Aunt B

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Too cute!!!

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dani,
    David is so adorable! I finally remembered the blog address, because I have been trying to email you to tell you Congratulations! but I think I have the wrong email address. Anyway, hope all is well. Email soon.
    Take care and try to rest.
    Christie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home