David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wish us luck!

David is currently asleep in his big boy bed! That's right... no rail, no barricade, only a trundle to catch him if he falls off! We switched the rooms today and he drifted off to sleep with ease (it COULD have something to do with the Benadryl I gave him earlier, he he). I will post pictures of his cool bunk beds later, right now I am off to HOPEFULLY get a full nights sleep as well! If he makes it through the night, I just might give him ice cream for breakfast I'll be so excited!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Johnny E! said…

    good luck with the bed. Jacob has been in his for about a week and a half now. It is so fun to see where he will wake up! Sometimes on the bed, sometimes on the floor, and once, UNDER the bed. Man my kid is a crack-head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home