David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fun with Bailey!

My SWEET friend Amanda came to the rescue again today... she watched David for me while I had "Meet the Teacher" for our MDO program. David loves going to play with Bailey and boy do they have lots of fun together!

Here are the little guys playing with playdoh!

And David really enjoys the car garage. I think this will be our next purchase for David. He turns away most toys that are not sports related, but if there is not a bat or ball around he goes straight for the cars. He has one in his class at school and it is the first thing he plays with!

Amanda even had the boys painting! She is brave :)!

And here is a sweet hug (well, maybe a half tackle by both sides, ha ha)! Not only did she watch after David almost all day, but I received these pictures by email tonight as a bonus. I got to see what my monkey did all day :)! Thanks so much Amanda!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    That is a fancy kitchen! I wonder where she got that from? It looks custom made!

    How are you feeling? You look great in the pictures!!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These pictures are so cute. David is getting so BIG!!! Looks like he loads of fun. Give the big brother a kiss and hug from me. Love ya'll!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Christian Family said…

    Danielle...well, I am finally checking the blog out again(it is now saved to my favorites list)...and I LOVE all the cute stories, etc.!!!
    Elizabeth...you are so funny! This is the mommy of Bailey(with the kitchen). The kitchen is actually from Toys R Us...and we decided not to put all the "decals" on it...and go for a more masculine/stainless steal look(hehe)!!! It is definitely one of Bailey's favorites...and is something that he plays with for HOURS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home