David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm still pregnant...

but it is getting close! I went to the doctor today. J's heartbeat was great and he said he is in position. I am at 0 station... which I'm guessing, from the the way I walk, is really low. Dr. Mendez also said that I was beginning to dilate, but not much at this point. That is a blessing... he probably needs to "cook" another week anyway! I am just amazed at how much more uncomfortable I am so early with Jonathan compared to David. I guess it's because my body has done this before. Either that or I just forgot with David. I KNOW I am carrying much lower at this point than I did with David, which is most of the reason for discomfort. So, we are thankful all is well and now I feel like I might actually finish my "to do" list (do you ever REALLY finish???) and maybe think about Christmas shopping, since I don't think I'll feel like it in the next few weeks! Thanks for your prayers and sweet comments. We can't wait to meet Jonathan!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Thanks for the update... I was beginning to wonder! 0 station is low... that means you only have +1 and +2 means the head is crowning... it could be VERY SOON! Can't wait to see pics of David and his new baby brother!
    Oh, and I was much more uncomfy the second time around too!!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Lee Wilkes said…

    Hey Dani! I keep checking to see if little Jonathan is here yet! I know you are getting so excited. Hang in there. Can't wait to see him! Lee

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Been checking every day to see if it was going to be "the day"! Hopefully it'll be soon. I can remember being very uncomfortable with my 2nd (and 3rd). Hang in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home