David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Jonathan's Room and an Update!

Here are some pictures of Jonathan's room... it is done!

It is all the same stuff we used for David with the exception of a few items. I must admit it is really nice to use the same stuff, especially since it is my favorite room in the house. There is just something about a nursery that is sweet. Special thanks to Mimi for sewing the curtains. They had to be cut off to fit the smaller window and she did a great job!

The walls could use some paint, but we just didn't have the time (or energy)!

The cradle you see will not stay in the room, we will use it in our room (or the den). It was my cradle when I was a baby.

And the last picture is Jonathan's coming home outfit that I picked up today. Thank you Daddy T and Dee Dee! You can't see all the details, but it is baby blue with the sweetest cording around the edges. And it is SO SOFT. I love it!

And the best news is I'm officially 36 weeks or more! I was suppose to have an appointment Wednesday, but my doctor wanted to see me first thing this morning. The reason??? I CAN'T WALK on my right leg. I spent most of today hobbling between doctor's offices. Long story short... they were checking to make sure I didn't have a blood clot in my leg (yes, this can be very serious). There are no clots and the reason for the constant pain is actually positive (I have to remind myself of this!). After checking my legs this morning, my doctor decided to see if I had made any progress because there must be some reason I'm in so much pain. Well, his exact words were "Whoa! His head is VERY low!" No dialation yet, but he is head down and really putting a lot of pressure on me. I know it could still be weeks, but it was nice to know I'm enduring the pain because we are getting closer! J's heart beat was great and he is trying his hardest to make sure he remains the baby of the family :)! What a stinker!

*We have some shelves to paint/hang and then I'll post pictures of the "big brother" in his new room!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the nursery:) and I am so excited that the little fella is almost here. I can't wait to meet him! I'm praying for you, Jonathan and the rest of the family. Give the "big brother" a kiss and hug from me. Love you bunches!!!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Holly, Ben, and Reid said…

    Jonathan's room looks great...we can't wait to meet him! Love, Holly

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I love the nursery! I remember seeing pictures of it when it was David's room! Beautiful! I'm glad you're feeling well!

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    I love the nursery! Can't wait until Jonathan's born and see pics of the newest member of your beautiful family! I bet David is so excited to be the "big brother". Take it easy!!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    VERY CUTE! Your bedding is my favorite! I just love it. I cannot wait to see pictures of Jonathan. You are going to love having two! It is a blast...

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    It looks so great. I am glad that you are so close but sorry that you are in pain.

    The boys keep asking about you. We would love to bring you dinner after Jonathan's arrival!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Mommy Causey said…

    Dani,
    The nursery is so beautiful and I am sure that Jonathan will love his new room! Take care and we hope that he arrives very soon, we can't wait to see some pics. Sorry that you are so uncomfortable, hopefully it will be over soon.
    Take care
    Christie, Bryan and Baylee

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The nursery looks wonderful and I love Jonathan's coming home outfit. Kissy Kissy is one of my favorites for little babies; so soft! Hope he gets here soon.

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger cmpennington said…

    Hi Danielle, hope you are doing well. Little David is too cute, and I know his little brother will be too! Can't wait to see pictures! Take care. Love, Kerri

     

Post a Comment

<< Home