David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Trey's first Father's Day! David couldn't ask for a better daddy and we are truly blessed to have such a wonderful person in our lives. No one can make David smile like Trey does and I think he admires his daddy already. I want to say thank you to my dad ("Daddy T") and Trey's dad ("Papa Dock") because they are amazing fathers and wonderful grandfathers to David. We love you lots and wish we could be with you today! David sends lots of hugs and kisses...

Here are some of my favorite pictures of David and his daddy:



5 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    trey you are a wonderful father!! we miss you all and know you had a wonderful father,s day!!! love dee dee

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To Trey I may never be as clever as my neighbors down the street, I may never be as wealthy as some other men I meet, Imay never have the glory that some other men have had, But I,ve got to be successful as a little fellow,s Dad. There are certain dreames I cherish that I,d like to see come true. There are things i would accomplish'ere my working time is through, But the task my heart is set on is to guide a little lad And to make myself successful as that little fellow's Dad. I may never get earth,s glory, I ,may never gather gold, Men may count me as a failure when my business life is told, But if he who follows after is a Christian, I,ll be glad, For I,ll know I,ve been successful as a little fellow,s Dad. Happy Father,s Day Trey

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    How precious are they! David looks like such a fun big boy! I wish Karoline could play with him... I sometimes hate being so far away! Oh well... TJ had a great first fathers day too... Tell Trey we said hello! Beth

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Happy First Father's Day Trey!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's cutter Trey or David.... We are so glad that we have met y'all. We are blessed to have you as friends... Go GAMCOCKS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home