David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pool Time!

One of the best parts of being in a huge suburb of a large city is the community feel in the neighborhoods. They really do a great job out here catering to young families. Most areas have neighborhood pools with large slides and fountains. Ours also has "beach access" minus the sand. It is great for babies because we can sit in the water and it is only up to David's belly. It's a good thing too because the baby boy does not seem to like his baby float!!!


David had a great time watching the older kids play in the pool. We are so glad he enjoys the water!


David and his friend Bailey take a "snack break". I wonder if being around water makes babies as hungry as their moms?!?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad I decided to take a look(after your story about David on the dishwasher...I had to look).
    We had so much fun today...we must do it again soon!
    Isn't it amazing how fast the boys are growing...they will be 1 year before we know it!!!
    Amanda and Bailey
    ps- We also LOVE the pictures of yall in S.C and the ones of the dishwasher...priceless!!!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    What fun to have a community pool!! I love the hat! Ya'll will have a fun summer!

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Hi Danielle! I haven't checked out your blog in a long time. David is so cute! I love the bath pictures. I tried to call you this week, but apparently when I switched phones, I didn't get all of the numbers for everyone. I have your old home number and that's all. Call me! We need to get together soon. Miss you!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Yes, Yea for Karie! She is so excited. She will be at Wilshire next year. I will let her know you said congrats. I leave Monday for Schulenburg, I am ready to see my family, I miss them all. What is your phone number so we can get together when I get back ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home