David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby Update

28 weeks, 2 days (we think, see below)
Baby Heartbeat: 140's
Weight gain: 12 lbs. total


Today was my glucose test so the appointment was long, but eventful! I drank the sugary juice (which gave me heartburn) and then spent some of my hour wait having my usual appointment. Baby's heartbeat sounded great and I measured on track. My doctor decided to do an ultrasound due to the fact that with David I had low fluid during the last 12 weeks. The fluid levels were fine and he also measured the baby. By the measurements he took, baby weighs 4 POUNDS already and is measuring 30 weeks and a few days. I KNEW I was getting big! Dr. Mendez didn't seem concerned but did say that he would do another ultrasound in 4 weeks to check the fluid again and measure some more. Baby was already head down (lets hope he stays that way) and kicking as always. I kinda hope he just had a growth leap and is more along the lines of David's size (7lbs. 7oz.). My last delievery was so smooth and easy... I would actually describe it as loads of fun! Either way, I am really getting excited about meeting him!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    That is awesome!!!! That is exciting that he is meansuring ahead. Maybe he will come early! Thanks for the update. I actually really like the drink they give us at our doctors office. I wanted to ask for a second when I was finished!!
    About potty training... Karoline is SO inconsistant with pooping on the potty. She will pee pee on the potty every day at least twice but we have to ask her usually if she needs to go. Girls are easier than boys though so I am sure David is right on track. I told TJ Anderson may not be potty trianed until 4 :) hehe...

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So exciting, Dani. Can you e-mail me your phone #? I think I have them, but not positive they're still right! Thanks! (alove@ksu.edu)

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    Good to hear all is well with baby! I hope your second delivery follows the ease of the first! I vivdly remember our discussion about primrose after David's birth and I gobbled those capsules like candy, hoping to have the same ease. Whew...we apparently do not share the same birthing genes.

    Give David a hug and kiss from us!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Devona said…

    Hey stranger! Just wanted to let you know that we're still around and been keeping up with your blogs faithfully! Glad to hear the baby update is good. Have you come up with a name yet? It's hard trying to find 2 more names for another baby of the same sex, isn't it? I don't know how Jenna did it! Good luck on that whole baby being about the same weight as David idea. Ha Ha! AJ was 4 oz. smaller than Sammy, but he was also 3 weeks early. And Jacob, was 2 POUNDS more than AJ! If you get any ideas on an easy way to potty train, let me know. Jacob's almost 3 and I think he's only went pee pee 4 times on the potty. He's definitely my hardest one. Take care!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    Lookout- you might have an even bigger baby like I did :) I pray for you to have an easy delivery too. Glad to hear all is well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home