David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Looking back...

Here is David at the beginning of football season last year... I can't believe how little he was!!! Notice the hat... we don't go anywhere without this hat now and last year it wouldn't even stay on his head. My how he has grown!

These pictures make me a little sad... although I LOVE watching David grow, it is happening so quickly!!!

And here is his slight attempt at "cheese". The boy really dislikes having his picture taken.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is getting so big and I cannot wait to get my hands on him. Make him stop growing until his
    Aunt B gets to see him again. HAHA!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I love looking at pictures from last year and now! He has gotten so big! Yay for the Gamecocks,though!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home