David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

1st Day of School

David had a wonderful first day of school! He has been going with me to training, but today was his first day with his teachers and his friends! A sample of David's art work from the day :)!

I am VERY sad to say there must be something wrong with my camera. Most of the pictures I have taken lately are really blurry. But, he was just too cute not to post a picture of him before we left home.

He was so excited about school, he talked about it the whole time we ate breakfast!

And if I thought David was independent before, today shed a new light on just HOW independent he is... he ran into the classroom when we arrived and then as I was leaving I took this picture of him telling me about the animals. I wanted to give him a hug before I walked out, but he thought I was going to make him leave so he said "No, mama go bye-bye, I play". So I kissed his sweet head and walked out. He is such a big boy!


And then after school:

David decided to skip pre-school curriculum and go straight for Theology... he was laughing so hard when I walked in the bedroom and discovered what he had done! (I had just taken off his shirt to treat the stains when he got into Trey's books... sorry about the toddler gut picture)!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    He has grown overnight! How can we have two year olds (almost 2 in my case)?

    So glad he enjoyed his first day of school!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home