David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's here, it's here!!!

Football season is finally here!!! This is my favorite time of year and we really enjoy watching games as a family. David was testing out his football this morning before it got too hot. We miss being able to go to games at Williams Brice, but still pull hard for the Gamecocks every Saturday (you might be able to hear Trey yell from Texas if you listen hard enough, ha ha).

David enjoys watching most sports on T.V. so I'm sure he'll love our Saturday night activity!

"What do you mean I have to wait until 6:00 pm to watch the Gamecocks play?!?"

"Let me make it clear... even though it is football season, I am NOT giving up my baseball bat and ball!" :)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love that he is decked out in his awesome Carolina outfit. GO GAMECOCKS!!! Ya'll better get him to a game this season because he would absolutely love it...especially the best entrance in college football. Love ya'll bunches and give the little guy a kiss, hug and I love you from his Aunt B.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    SO CUTE! I can't believe how much he has grown since last year! I made TJ come look at his pics all dressed in his Gamecock gear. Karoline will be putting on her Auburn uniform as soon as she wakes up from her nap. Good luck today and enjoy all the college football games.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Congrats on the win... I copied your idea of posting a pic from last year. Hope you don't mind. It is amazing how our little ones grow up SO fast! We got to video chat with Eric and April and it was SO fun getting to see Alli. She is too cute! Wish we were in Ft. Worth!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I have been meaning to ask how the new bed was coming along. Does he like it a lot now?

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

    He is cute, cute, cute! I can't believe that he is such a sports fanatic at such a young age. How fun is that!! We would love to go to the park with you guys. My boys ask all the time about you! They really miss you. I miss talking to you too!! Let me know when you can meet up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home