David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We're still here...

Don't give up on us yet, we have been super busy! I have lots to post about... a surprise visit from Papa Dock, travel to SC one last time before baby, lots of family pictures, and a home Carolina game. Not to mention this is my "finish the list" week before the baby comes. I'm over 32 weeks now and we are busy getting the boys rooms put together. I'll post pictures and more when I recover from travel, insomnia, and a toddler with a sinus infection/fluid behind the ears!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Good...I was just beginning to worry! Can't wait to hear how things are going! Can't believe you're already at 32 weeks! Time flies!

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    YEAH! Can't wait to see pictures!! Hope you are feeling well!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David should be receiving a package from Aunt B sometime this week so be checking your mailbox. Love ya'll!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Laura Rogers said…

    Oh, I can't wait! I'm thinking about you and hope to talk before little man #2 is born! Miss you!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Hey Dani. I haven't visited your blog in a while, as our lives have been super busy. I am so glad things are going well and you are so far along in your pregnancy. I look forward to further posts, and rejoice in praying for and with you.

    :) Lori Brooks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home