David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

David's 2 Year Well Check-Up

David is growing so much, here are the stats from his 2 year well check:

Height: 36.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 30 lbs. (75%)
Head: I don't remember, plus he has so much hair I don't think it would be very accurate :)!

David was quite the entertainer this time for Dr. Deitchman and his nurses. He would "fake laugh" when they said something to him and then he would tell one of his "jokes" back. He had to get one shot and he didn't even cry... what a big boy! He just said "Ouch! That hurt..." to the nurse and then asked for a ball. It was a great visit because David is healthy and growing right on track. Dr. Deitchman used the "formula" to predict David's height and he said he would be 6'1". As long as both of my boys pass me, we'll be fine :). We love this little guy so much and are thankful for his health, personality, and energy!

After his doctor's appointment, lunch, and a nap we went to get another hair cut. The girl actually did a great job this time, but probably wanted to kill me. I decided I would stand right by David and tell her when to stop cutting. It worked! So here are some fun photos post haircut. David was having a great time throwing pennies in the fountain!

He still won't stand still long enough for me to get a good picture, arrrr!

"Sure!" is David's new answer for yes. I don't know where he picked it up... maybe at school. But if you ask him a question... "Would you like to go see the fountain?" he excitedly answers "SURE!" and takes off. He is too funny!

7 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David,

    You are getting so BIG! I love this post and Ican't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks. Aunt B has missed getting some hugs from you this past year. Praise the Lord you probably won't receive your mom's height:) but if you inherit her heart for others I know that you will be filled with lots of love. I love you so much!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    David is getting SO big!! (I think I say this every post.)Maybe "sure" is a new 2 year old saying, as David's cousin is into it as well! Miss and love ya'll lots!!

    **B - That was the sweetest comment! I miss hearing from you on ATC!**

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Laura Rogers said…

    Oh, he is growing so fast! I love your blog and look at it weekly! I miss you so much, Dani! David is so adorable! I can feel his energy by looking at the photos! Get some rest!! I wish I could see you!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    I am wondering when we need to get Karoline's hair cut. It is a little crazy right now. David really looks like a boy and it is so amazing how much he has changed just from his birthday! We go today for Karoline's 18 month well check. I can't wait to see how much she weigh's. Most people think she is 2 1/2! She is such a big girl. Oh well... It has made this pregnancy more challenging but I am almost done! Have a great day!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Dani,
    Just wanted to say hello! David is precious and I can't wait to see #2! I am glad you are doing well. I try to keep up with you through your mom/my mom...send me your email if you can to leejwilkes@yahoo.com....I hope you continue to do well--any names yet?? Lee Wilkes

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Dani,
    Will you send me your email address again? I've misplaced it!
    efordham@sc.rr.com

    Thanks!!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Danielle, How are you feeling? How are things going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home