David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Football Saturday

Just another typical Saturday at the Kelly house watching football! Here is a picture of David being super silly... he is showing me "touchdown" and then laughing and putting his hands on his head when I take the picture so I don't quite catch the actual motion of touchdown. Boys will be boys!

Chilin' on the couch with Daddy while we watch games. Thank you, Mimi, for my jersey! I love it!

I think one of the reasons I like football Saturdays so much is b/c we are home all together more during the day. Most Saturday mornings David and I make a trip to the yummy donut shop around the corner from our house, he goes in his pj's and crocks (so cute). Then after we get dressed, we make a trip to the farmer's market to get our produce for the week. The rest of the day is spent inside watching David and his daddy play football, taking a long nap, and just being together.

We'll be cheering hard for the Gamecocks tonight!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is getting so big!I love the jersey:) Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya'!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Beth Goff said…

    Danielle- You have to see my blog... Look what I did!! Does it remind you of one of your posts!???

    Love the jersey! I can't wait for Anderson to be wearing an Auburn jersey... I can't believe how Auburn is playing this year! IT STINKS!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home