David Edward Kelly

This page is set up for our son, David. He was born on August 11, 2005 at 4:33 pm. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007

O.K., so I know I have a TON to catch up on and I truly plan to do some back posting in the next few days. The computer chair is not the most comfortable when you are almost 9 months pregnant and spent the day chasing a very active 2 year old. But, I couldn't resist posting about our super FUN day. My sweet friend Amanda arranged a day at the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound and we had a blast!
David got to wear his Halloween costume and he was SO excited! Can you guess why??? He LOVES being a baseball player!

He ran and ran through the pumpkins! Thank you Mimi for putting together David's costume. He was "sliding" between pumpkins and yelling "SAFE", even though there was not a bat, ball, or glove in sight!

David and his pal Will took a break from running and moving pumpkins around the field.

One of David's favorites from the day was climbing to the top of the hay mound. I was a wreck because I don't move that quickly these days and he was jumping up and down with Bailey yelling "I so high!!!". I'm not sure I could have caught him if he'd fallen, but thankfully all were safe.

David and Bailey take a ride in the wagon!

My sweet little guy! Oh, I love him SO MUCH!

Another one of David's favorites was driving the "tractor".

David and some of his best buds! Thomas, David, Will, and Bailey are kinda crazy together, but have so much fun!

You have no idea how hard this picture was to capture! Here is our whole group. We love our friends!

By the end of the day, I had to climb on top of the hay mound AGAIN to get David down, so we took a quick picture. By the way, I went to the doctor this morning and I am measuring 35 weeks... not much longer!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David is so cute and he definitely looks like a baseball player:) I'm so glad that you and David had an AWESOME day. You look more beautiful than ever and I know that David is getting excited that his little brother, aka The Big Bambino, is almost ready to grace us with his presence. Give the little man a hug and kiss from me. Love you all bunches!

    Aunt B

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Christa said…

    You shuld be a maternity model! I am so happy for y'all! You will love having 2...what a blessing!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Hope said…

    CUTE pictures! Looks like a fun time was had by the handsome little baseball player! Miss ya'll!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Devona said…

    What cute pics! He is such a little cutie especially in his baseball uniform. Can't wait until baby boy Kelly # 2 arrives! BTW, it should be against the law to look as good as you do when you're almost 9 months pregnant!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Laura Rogers said…

    HI Dani! Oh, David is so cute and I just get so tickled when I see him loving his baseball! That is so darling. It gives me a window of how Rhett will act, since he is a year behind David. It looks like you are having such a good time. I don't know how you do it and you probably don't either! You look so beautiful! Have you guys decided on the name yet? I can't wait to hear the big news! I hope you are feeling okay! I miss you so much! :)

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you got my message Monday. Just give me a call back when you get a chance. David is so precious, and I can't wait to meet baby #2!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home